Saturday, June 30, 2007
Family Foto
I was trying to find a recent pic of all three kids the other day to put in a frame and realized that I didn't have any. So, Kyle & I set out to try and capture one. We set them up on our neighbors lawn and got off to a rough start...
In Jake's defense, he was really sick that day.Finally we decided that by putting them on the couch and turning on a Baby Einstein we could at least get them all sitting together and looking in the same direction.
We gave them a couple of days off and some new 4th of July clothes and decided to try again! Once again, it didn't start well.
We finally got one! I think they just realized they weren't going to get out of this until I got some smiles. And hey, 2/3 aint bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment