Monday, July 2, 2007

Helping Mommy with the dishes


This can't be good for the dishwasher...

3 comments:

Mel said...

Hi Jamie! Your crew is so cute!!! I just started a blog not too long ago and saw that you had one. Your pics make me laugh outloud- i love the one where all of the kids are sitting outside the car place in their carseats. so cute. my blog is mckayfam.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Hope you are doing well! Let's chat.

Aly said...

You did so good updating this for a while. You need to put new pictures on so I can show trey!! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the last few days of summer. Can't wait to come see ya'll!

Todd and Ashley said...

Jamie, I love your blog it's so cute. I put you on my blog friend list so I can see what is going on with you and your cute family more often. If you want to check ours our you can it's:
toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com