Friday, August 17, 2007

Family Home Evening

A few days before school and soccer started we went over to Hallie's new playground to play and to practice soccer. Here are a few highlights...








When I was in Elementary School I loved playing soccer and playing on the bars at recess. As her mom I felt I had a responsibility to show Hallie how it was done. Yeah, I still got it....sort of :)

3 comments:

Todd and Ashley said...

Cute pictures Jamie. I love the classic shots of you doing the bars like you did when you were a kid. Except when we were younger we could bend in all sorts of ways so it was easier.

Jamie said...

Thanks Ashley. I seem to always get myself into trouble when my mind thinks I can still move that way and then my body reminds me (not so subtly) that I really shouldn't.

Aly said...

Holy Cow. That totally is an epic! But I love having the update and all of the pics. Your kids are growing up so fast. Mason is COMPLETELY different. I can't wait to come out to visit. Tell Jake that I am sorry Trey might be there on this birthday, but he will bring him a cool present to make up for it!