Your family is too cute and getting big too fast. We can't wait to come out and see you guys. Treyton is SO excited! When are you going to migrate over to the east coast, like the rest of us? (minus Tys). Love you guys. And thanks for the recipe. It turned out great!
We can't wait to see you too! We'll think about moving back east, we have been living in this house for 6 months. I'm sure that itch to move again is just around the corner... :)
Hi Jamie, I am a friend of Andrea's from SG and I knew Kyle when he was going to college here. Tell him hello. I found you on Andrea's blog, hope you dont mind me saying hi!
Andrea, what is your site address? Hey Brit, long time no see. Now that you've been fully updated on me and my fam, you have to fill me in on how things are going for you. Let us know when you get a chance.
8 comments:
Soooo nice to see you in the blogging world again. Let's keep the updates current...your kids are too cute to miss out on :)
Thanks Meg...I'll do my best!
Your family is too cute and getting big too fast. We can't wait to come out and see you guys. Treyton is SO excited! When are you going to migrate over to the east coast, like the rest of us? (minus Tys). Love you guys. And thanks for the recipe. It turned out great!
We can't wait to see you too! We'll think about moving back east, we have been living in this house for 6 months. I'm sure that itch to move again is just around the corner... :)
Hey jamie cute page, well Im officially a blogger!! yeah!! I hope you guys are doing good. Hope we see you soon.
Hi Jamie, I am a friend of Andrea's from SG and I knew Kyle when he was going to college here. Tell him hello. I found you on Andrea's blog, hope you dont mind me saying hi!
Andrea, what is your site address? Hey Brit, long time no see. Now that you've been fully updated on me and my fam, you have to fill me in on how things are going for you. Let us know when you get a chance.
jamie, my blog is shugartcookies.blogspot. Also, it would be nice to see something new on yours :)
Post a Comment