Saturday, October 13, 2007

Update

Since this blog has basically become my life in pictures, I'm trying to get up-to-date on my pictures so that I can start giving small updates rather than epics. I tried to just give a whirlwind tour of the past couple of months but it quickly became a hurricane. I want to have this made into a photo album one day which makes it really hard leaving anything important out. And isn't it all important?!? It is now 1:30 am and I need to call it a night. Just consider yourself warned that there is a lot more to follow...

5 comments:

Andrea said...

wow jamie, now your really putting me to shame. No wonders you were up until 1:30. SO cute, thanks for the update.

Katie said...

It was so fun to see what you have been up to! Thanks for sharing!!

Mel said...

Hi Jamie! We need to get together! We will be up in Utah over Christmas. Will you guys be staying there for Christmas? If so, let's meet up. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. Can't wait to see you!

Jamie said...

We'll be here all month, I would love to get together! Email me when you're going to be here and we'll figure something out. jamieywoodruff@yahoo.com Maybe we could have your fam down for dinner or something like that.

Andrea said...

Hey Jamie! Havent seen a new post in a while!! Just checking to see if you guys are still alive!! Hope so!! We need to get together this month.... you know the whole spirit of family and friends!!