Sunday, August 26, 2007

First Day of School!!!

Here's Hallie on her very first day of Kindergarten!!!! Dropping her off that first day was definitely a bittersweet moment. But it was hard to stay too sad seeing how much she loved being there and how excited she is to go every day.
Jake still insists on taking Hallie to school and walking her all the way into her classroom every single day. He wears his own backpack (full of cars) and then comes home pulls out all of his cars and watches the movie Cars. He has done this every single day since school started. He's quite a character.

Hallie is very excited about having two of her best friends, Bethany and Ellie in her class.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

jamie, I'm so glad to see your blogging again! Thanks for the update. Your kids are so cute! Tell kyle thanks for calling josh so we could get together!!

Jamie said...

Thanks Andrea! You inspred me, I'm still weeks behind on pics but at least I'm making progress again. And don't worry, I'll stay on Kyle's case. We definitely need to get together again. (Kyle--sorry about tonight, I had somewhat of an unavoidable problem that lasted well into the night. I'll make up for it)