Merry Christmas!
I just wanted to mention that my recent resolution hasn't died, but my computer has. Our laptop that we store all of our pictures on refuses to turn on. So, while I work on getting that fixed I just wanted to wish anyone who happens by here a very Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
I hope you get your pics- we lost every picture from the last year. :( Can't wait for the update!
Merry Christnmas to you guys too!! Hope it was great!! It was so fun to see you guys that weekend, we definitly need to keep it going!!
Katie I am so sorry! That's awful that you lost all of your pictures. Kyle tore apart the laptop this week and think it just needs a new part. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I really miss having a computer.
Andrea I agree, we're excited to get together with you guys again soon!
Jamie, I dont know if kyle told you but I set my blog to private and I dont have your email, so what is it?
Jamie Woodruff!:! I need you to fix your computer and put new pictures on right this minute!
Post a Comment