I'm Back!
Kyle has worked wonders and for only $5 has gotten our computer to turn on again! The computer has 8 screws less now than it did before but it works anway so I'm not complaining. I've been hard at work today catching up on posting my pictures. I'm doing them chronologically so you'll have to scroll down the page a little to see the new posts. I'll post the rest tomorrow and be all caught up. Yay! Thank you Kyle!
6 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so glad your back! Its been awhile! I love all your pictures! It looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun!
Hi Jamie - Wow - I just saw all the fotos from your Hummer limo trip to SLC (your folks are so cool to do that!) to the pumpkin patch trip I'd never heard about to your Hartford fotos and Jake's birthday fotos, etc. etc. !!! Thanks so much for putting these on! Darling, darling family! And I sure miss them all the more every time Dad comes to Utah and I don't!
Love you guys - - Mom Woody
Yay for less screws. haha such cute pics. Thanks again for helping me wash and oil my cupboards. Your turn next!
Hey Jamie I haven't been on your blog in a while. I love all your cute pictures, it looks like you guys had so much fun in Mexico. It's for sure a good time of the season to go somewhere warm. I think everyone here is getting major spring fever. We went on our family Hawaii trip and it was so hard to come back to this weather.
Hey Jamie-I was blog stalking (as I like to call it) and I found your blog. How are you guys doing? I can't believe how big your kids are, we really need to get together!!!
Check out our blog @woodfamilynews-april
time for more updates!!!!
Post a Comment