Sunday, September 14, 2008

Itty Bitty Ball

Jake got to have one of his dreams come true this summer when he and his cousin Kevin signed up for Itty Bitty Ball together. He is always having to go be a spectator for Hallie at soccer and dance, Kyle at softball, Kyle and I both at our races. This was his chance to go be the one to play and he loved every minute of it. They had four sessions where they learned the basics for soccer, baseball, football, and basketball. It was a really cute program. Mason could not be convinced that he wasn't signed up too, so he tagged along and tried to do everything he saw Jake doing.
And Hallie took to her turn being the cheerleader with gusto.
Jake was very intense about the whole thing. It was so adorable and so very Jake.
Here's our other up-and-coming baller.
Mason loves to put on Kyle's softball gear and strut his stuff.
And by stuff I mean his rib cage. I swear we feed him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your kids are getting so big!!! I'm so glad you updated I look all the time.
I will email you my numbers and we would love to come on Friday, I just need to make sure Dale doesn't have anything.

Aly said...

I bet Jake just LOVED it the whole time. Cute pictures. Mom just had to ask me if being a "baller" was a good or bad thing. Ha!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

I love how Mason just tagged around. Cute little squirt! And I think you need to put that kid on a diet of steak, eggs, and milk. You need to get some meat on his bones!