We made Gingerbread houses (actually decorated the pre-made ones from Costco) with the other Utah Woodruffs.


A favorite Young Family Tradition is the matching PJ's that we get every year.
And here's the Ghost of Christmas past...Mason forgot to take the pillow out of the case before he stuck it on his head.


Aren't they just so cute?

Reading "Room for a Little One" and "The Night Before Christmas"
A few Visions of Sugarplums....I don't know if you can tell but that middle picture has four kids (Jake, Mason, Hallie & Alexis) all in Hallie's top bunk.



4 comments:
So fun! I am sorry we can't be in two places at once. I love the pics of the kids asleep the best. I can't believe you actually got them to go to sleep with them all in the same bed. We tried getting 4 nieces and nephews to sleep in the same room (in different beds) and that was quite chore with them all waking each other up. Way to go. It makes very cute pics for sure. Love you guys and we really miss you. The kids are getting so big too fast. :(
I LOVE IT ALL!!!! Gotta get a copy of Jeff and Brenna. I can't believe you got him smiling! So cute and funny with all 4 kids in the same bed!
Hey - I finally know I can make comments as us (under dad's name) instead of "anonymous" which you guys don't allow anyway!
Sooo - love these fotos! Your kids are so cute and cuddly together, especially at night! Nate nailed it with Mason and the fire "horns" comment - it had been the first thing I noticed too! Too funny! And I'd forgotten - banging pots and pans on New Years is how I grew up in the "olden" days! What a fun thing! Love you guys - - Mom Woody
It looks like you had a fun Christmas!! :) Your kids are too cute. I love the matching pajamas. It was so nice meeting you and Andrea for dinner the other night. We need to do that more often. :)
Post a Comment