Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a........




We couldn't be more excited about it!!!

6 comments:

Stacia Cummings said...

A little girl! I'm so excited for you. I bet Hallie is glad. I always wanted a little sister. Fun to see you last week. Let's do the zoo later this month.

Aly said...

Yay yay yay!!!!! I am SO SO SO excited for you guys!!!! I cannot wait to see her! And you guys, of course. Seriously, congrats! I wish we lived closer. It isn't fair that you get to be closer to friends who aren't even related! I think it only fair that your kids get equal aunt Alyson time.

Larry and Janice said...

AND . . . equal Grandma/Grandpa Woody time!!!!! We're SO VERY EXCITED for you all!!!! We can't stop BEAMING!!!!! Love and miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! CONGRATS! What a perfect little family you'll have! :) 2 girls, 2 boys!! I'm so happy for you!! Are you still going to Legacy??

Shaun & April said...

Congrats! That is so fun to have equal numbers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I love your family pictures. Who took them? We are looking for someone to take ours.