Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Run-Down

Now that the end of summer has snuck up on us, Hallie is back at school and the baby is due any minute I thought I had better hurry and start chipping away at my end of summer update...

Hallie & I on her end of school year Field Trip and First Grade Graduation:

Jake, Miss Erin & Miss Sarah...his pre-school teachers


Hallie had her first coach-pitch experience playing for the Jawbreakers this summer. We were so proud of how hard she worked to figure it all out.The Fathers/Sons Campout
This was the same day that Kyle came home from a long trip to Hawaii, Jake spent the whole week before packing his bags and reading "Me and My Dad" (a book about camping) every night to get ready.
Fun with Woodruff Cousins
Not only did we get to swim, have sleepovers and S'mores with Alexis & Logan (our local Woodruff cousins) we also got to see Jayci & Treyton from Virginia when they came and spent a couple of weeks with us in June.

No comments: