We just had Izzie's pics taken and the photographer has posted some pics she's finished on her blog. So for more Woodruff family pics, click on this link:
THey turned out SO good! I love the family picture, and the sibling ones, and just all of them. She looks a lot more like Mason than your other kids. What do you guys think? She is adorable!
She is beautiful. You guys sure make cute kids! I love the ones of Kyle and Jamie holding her. Esp the one of Jamie and Isabella, I love her tiny little bum. :) There is nothing like a newborn baby! Congrats to you all! We can't wait to meet her!!
Gorgeous, GORGEOUS!! I don't believe it that you said that little angel baby was fussy for the foto session!!! What perfect fotos and awesome family!!!
So beautiful! I love these pics of the family and Isabella! She is so tiny and perfect. All the other kids are getting so big. It makes me miss them a ton!
5 comments:
THey turned out SO good! I love the family picture, and the sibling ones, and just all of them. She looks a lot more like Mason than your other kids. What do you guys think? She is adorable!
She is beautiful. You guys sure make cute kids! I love the ones of Kyle and Jamie holding her. Esp the one of Jamie and Isabella, I love her tiny little bum. :) There is nothing like a newborn baby! Congrats to you all! We can't wait to meet her!!
Gorgeous, GORGEOUS!! I don't believe it that you said that little angel baby was fussy for the foto session!!! What perfect fotos and awesome family!!!
So beautiful! I love these pics of the family and Isabella! She is so tiny and perfect. All the other kids are getting so big. It makes me miss them a ton!
Your new addition is so sweet and adorable. Now you have the perfect family: 2 boys and 2 girls. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment