We still have no shortage of Super Hero's in the house. Here are IronMan & Wolverine protecting their baby sis from the forces of evil. I decided to get in on the action and made Super Heroes the theme for Girls Camp this year....bring on the spandex & capes! :)
This year has been a Road-Trip year. We managed to make it down to St. George for 3 different weekends in January and February, twice for Kyle's IronMan training and once for my duathlon. We all loved being able to get out of the cold and get outside. And the kids got to go swimming--nevermind that the pool wasn't heated and it was only 50-60 degrees, they were unstoppable. Izzie has used our frequent road trips to hit all of her milestones, she rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time while we were down there in January and from her back to her tummy while we were there in February. And she started sitting on her own while we were in Cali in March. She still doesn't roll a whole lot (she's a big fan of sitting), but we know she can!
I can't believe how much she has changed between this pic (in January) and now!
Grandma & Grandpa Woody made it out to visit a couple of times. This is a rare moment for Izzie, she hardly ever sleeps outside of her crib.
3 comments:
Jamie - BRAVO!!! Heaven only knows I certainly can't do a blog! But I'm so grateful YOU do make the effort! We love seeing you all this way! What a great way to do family history, right? As always, darling darling kids and parents here!
Love you!
I am so glad you are back!! Now just stay with us....And Izzie is so big. I can't believe I haven't gotten to meet her yet. It makes me so sad. She is beyond adorable. And I can't wait to see the rest of you, too. And I am looking forward to the after pics! Love you guys.
Hey Jamie! I can't believe how much Izzie looks like Kyle, she is so cute:)
Way to go on the update, I'm like you, blogging is a chore but it's sure fun to see what's going on in peoples lives that you never get to see anymore:)
Matbe one of these days we will get together again!
Post a Comment