When I changed my blog around I lost all of my links to other blog sites. I was able to find/remember a few but if you don't see yours over to the right will you pretty please post a comment or email me the link? Thank you!
Jamie! welcome back! I love your new page its so cute! Yes for sure, we need to get together since I skipped my turn to have everyone over for dinner! Soon though, what are you guys doing this sat? let me know maybe we can plan something then :) glad your back :)
2 comments:
Jamie! welcome back! I love your new page its so cute! Yes for sure, we need to get together since I skipped my turn to have everyone over for dinner! Soon though, what are you guys doing this sat? let me know maybe we can plan something then :) glad your back :)
I love the new blog! The pic of the kids in the tub is so funny! My blog address is www.mckayfam.blogspot.com
Melanie
Post a Comment