One of Jake & Hallie's favorite pastimes is bathing. At least once a day they hop into my tub, I fill it up for them "to the step" which is roughly up to their shoulders, and then they put on their swim goggles and literally swim laps for hours. When the water starts to cool off we pour in some bubble bath, turn on the jets, and....well, here's a picture:

We take our baths very seriously here. Not surprisingly Mason is terrified of the tub and prefers to shower.
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun, I am so jealous, I wish we had a big tub to go swimming in. The kids are already asking if we can set up the pool, ya right!
That sounds like a great idea! Definitly! The kids would love that. Do you know of a good park half way?
Jamie, 12:30 sounds great and I am open to whatever park as well, as long as its not to crowded. I guess we will all just bring our own lunches unless you had something else in mind. Do you mind if I see if Angela and Jamie want to come? I need your # !! :)
How fun! My kids would love that. Oh, btw, it's Natalie, Josh's lil sis LOL... I was lookin' at Andrea's blog and thought I would see whats up with your lil fam. Looks like things are super as always :-D...
so awesome! love the googles of course! sorry to hear your sick. get better!
Post a Comment