Even though it's a tradition that originated in Kyle's family, my family have been pretty good sports about "Jingling around the House" with us on Christmas Morning. I look a little scary, I still don't do 6:30 am all that well.
Here are all the boys enjoying their Christmas toys. Mason got an addition to his train set and Jake (and Kyle) got a cool new Hot Wheels stunt track.

Hallie got a cupcake baking set and a Felicity Doll.
Here they are in their new robes snuggling up by the fire.
My parents came over and helped us ring in the New Year. We ate Tostatas, Tostitos and Tamales, played games, watched a movie, had fireworks, and then banged pots and pans to bring in the New Year around 9. It was perfect. 




Here are all the boys enjoying their Christmas toys. Mason got an addition to his train set and Jake (and Kyle) got a cool new Hot Wheels stunt track.
Hallie got a cupcake baking set and a Felicity Doll.
Here they are in their new robes snuggling up by the fire.
My parents came over and helped us ring in the New Year. We ate Tostatas, Tostitos and Tamales, played games, watched a movie, had fireworks, and then banged pots and pans to bring in the New Year around 9. It was perfect. 



7 comments:
Cute pictures Jamie, it's been a while since I have checked out your blog. Looks and sounds like things are well for you all. Sorry we couldn't get together for the holidays while we were in Utah visiting. We got so busy.
SO much fun. I am impressed that your family jingles with you. It is the best tradition. How cute with all of your kids. I miss you guys! I wished we lived closer. Anyways, happy holidays! Good luck detoxing.
hey this is nate,
just a little side note...i think it's fantastic that in the picture of your kids in front of the fire mason has outrageous fire horns and a very evil look on his face.
oh, i forgot to mention the hugh hefner robe...top notch little man!
ps. this is nate again
Thanks a lot Nate! Now I can't look at that cute picture of my kids in their robes without seeing my Devil Child or Porn King. He was just finishing up an epic 2 year old tantrum over having to get out of the tub (after an hour in there) so I guess the devil thing does kind of fit... They are totally Hefner robes, Jake even wore his in place of a coat yesterday when we went out to run errands. Pretty awesome. What I want to know is what comment of Nate's Alyson censored down between your other comments.
I love your kids. I love the hilarious random Mason faces, the mature Hallie faces, and the dear sweet Jake faces. I love each one and you guys are okay too I guess. :) And guess what-- its a tradition to bang pots and pans in my family too, but nobody seems to be as excited about it as I am. Too bad. Maybe we should have new years together so I don't have to feel alone.
Oh and by the way-- you have got to teach me (or Todd really because he does our blog more than me) how to make it so cute and scrapbook like.
Post a Comment