This picture sums up Mason's life this past month or so really well. He wears his Man-Man costume and he eats as many pancakes as he can talk me into. The question I get all the time as he wears it everywhere but church (I had to draw the line somewhere) is "Can he even see out of that thing?" The answer is no. But it really doesn't seem to bother him so I just pull it up every time I walk past him and keep him away from busy streets. I don't let him wear it to bed either but he sleeps with it wrapped in his arms under his covers. I think he likes to keep it close in case of emergency. You never know when the world will need saving.
Our biggest news this month is a new baby!!!! No it's not ours. Jeff and Alisha welcomed #4 on February 10. He is a darling, beefy little guy (weighed in at 8 lbs. 13 oz.) named Logan R Young. We skipped school that morning and hurried off to the hospital to meet him.

Hallie especially coudn't get enough of holding him. She's going to be such a great helper when our own #4 comes along!
Hallie is such a cute little scientist. She figured out how to Google the other day and I found her upstairs Googling animals in China for the animal journal that she was making.
I am just kicking myself because I only got 1 picture of the most exciting thing we had happen all month. On Valentines Day Daddy came home!!!!! He stayed for three days and we loved spending all that time together as a family. He brought home little stuffed honu's (sea turtles) for the kids. They got right into their swimsuits so that they could go swim with their new toys. There is nothing like having to spend time apart to help us appreciate how much we love to be together.

This one I tacked on just cause it's cute. I went in to check on the kids and found Mason on the floor snuggled up to his Sully.
This one I tacked on just cause it's cute. I went in to check on the kids and found Mason on the floor snuggled up to his Sully.
5 comments:
What a great month you have had! Looks like lots of fun with games, super-heroes, babies and some time with daddy! When does Kyle get home? I hope soon! How is your belly? I can't believe you're pregnant with #4! I hope we make it there someday! Once Kyle is back, we need to have another dinner. We miss you guys! I hope all is well! You have the CUTEST kids!
Yea!You.updated!My.space.bar.doesnt.work.sorry.about.this.ButWAY.cute.pictures.Your.kids.are.SO.funny.Cant.wait.to.see.them.and.you.guys.too.How.are.you.feeling?I.feel.like.I.havent.talked.to.you.in.forever.well.need.to.catch.up.soon.Love.you.all!
So is it true, you're having #4? (I got that from Angela's post) When are you due? How are you feeling?
Your kids sure are growing and it looks like you are having a lot of fun. I know I always say this but we really need to get together sometime!!!
Alright, Jamie, if you guys are having #4 and I'm finding out about it thru your friends' comments on your blog, then I'm not going to be happy!!! You'll owe us a trip to Hawaii, and I mean it!
We miss you guys. And we totally think that Hallie looks like a girl version of Kyle. Just imagine her hair really really short, a slightly receding hairline, and blond hair and you have Kyle!
Seriously, tho: you had better call us soon if you're pregnant.
So I work a lot this week but can we PLEASE get together next week? I will look at my schedule and let you know what day I work, I'm thinking next Wednesday works though! Let me know:)
Post a Comment