Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Pics

We have been trying for the past few months to get some family pictures taken before our family (and my belly) grows even bigger this summer. We finally scheduled with a photographer my Mom knows, found a break between snow storms in this crazy spring weather, and got it done yesterday. Yay! It was a gorgeous sunny day, Hallie and Jake were super cooperative and smiley, and we even got a few smiles out of Mason. Mase was really good at saying "Cheese!" but the smiles got fewer and farther between as the day wore on. To his credit we did take over 600 pictures in a little over an hour. Maria (the photographer) put up some sample pics on her site this morning and we'll get a disk with the rest of them in a few weeks. Here are a few, if you want to see more click here.









7 comments:

Maria said...

Make that 900 Pics! I am so glad you love them! Thanks for having me do them for you!

Larry and Janice said...

Love, LOVE, L O V E these fotos!!! Perfect of ALL of you!!! I can't wait to get our own on our wall!
Love and miss you guys!!!

Aly said...

Great pictures!! You guys look so cute. And Jamie, you can't even tell you are pregnant. Good shirt choice!! Seriously, the location and everything is fantastic. We will be needing one of these for our wall!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!! You guys all look great! I agree, you can't tell you're pregnant! When do you find out the gender?! Hope all is well!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

What a coincidence. Heather and I are were just talking about doing our own family pics. We plan on doing different generations of clothing instead of different backdrops. We think it will be more interesting that way. : ) Nice pics of you guys, tho. Hallie sure is becoming little miss stylish! Only in 1st (or is it 2nd?) grade and already she has a keen fashion sense. Well done, Jamie.

Heather said...

Very Very cute indeed. Jake looks like a little grease lightenin'! Hallie and Mason are growing so fast too! As far as us taking family pics with different generation themes, I want you to know that I have been out of town without Todd for several days, and he does get a little delirious without me. :)

Alisha said...

Love them! I really like the backgrounds with your outfits. Hallie cracks me up with her posing. She's just growing right up