Todd, here are a few more of Jakes moves just for you. If you want you can print them and make a little flip-book, that's almost as good as video :) I think they're hillarious and had a hard time picking just one, so I'm glad you appreciate them.
Thanks, Jamie! These pics are fantastic! I think for Jake to achieve his full dancing potential, however, you guys need to get him a black leotard. Trust me, it worked for me. : )
Heather: "These pics hurt my heart it makes me miss them (your kids) so badly!" We miss you guys tons and wish we could be there for when the next little one arrives! Good luck with the upcoming few weeks.
2 comments:
Thanks, Jamie! These pics are fantastic! I think for Jake to achieve his full dancing potential, however, you guys need to get him a black leotard. Trust me, it worked for me. : )
Heather: "These pics hurt my heart it makes me miss them (your kids) so badly!" We miss you guys tons and wish we could be there for when the next little one arrives! Good luck with the upcoming few weeks.
Post a Comment