Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hallie's Baptism...really?

There aren't very many events in my life, so far, that have made me feel like I'm getting older.  This...may be the first!  I can't believe my beautiful baby girl (yes, I'm talking about Hallie) is already 8 years old!  We wanted to make the day special for her, so to start it out Jamie took Hallie to a local salon/spa where Hallie was treated to a tea cup of sprite and a chocolate cupcake while her hair was being done.  Grandmas, Grandpas, uncles, aunts, and cousins all came into town for the occassion.  Hallie made it home just in time to get dressed in her beautiful new white dress and make it over to the church for the baptism.  To sum the day up quickly, all I can say is that it was a perfect day, Hallie was so happy to have local and long-distance family members extend their love and support, and I think it was one that Hallie will always remember.

3 comments:

Aly said...

Yay, Hallie! You look so beautiful and I hope that it was so special...as I am sure it was. We are so proud of you and wish we could have been there with you all. And Jamie...you ARE old! Aghhh....I don't know what I will do when Treyton gets there in two years. What?!

Larry and Janice said...

We wouldn't have missed this! What a beautiful young girl you are, Hallie, and so strong in your decision to love the gospel! We love you"!

Larry and Janice said...

We wouldn't have missed this! What a beautiful young girl you are, Hallie, and so strong in your decision to love the gospel! We love you"!