Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ironman

I made this video as a keepsake for Kyle after he finished his first ironman race in Louisville KY this past summer. It's meant to go along with his personal account of how it all went down. I'm hoping by just posting the video the report will soon follow.....



I moved the video again, this time to the very bottom of the page.

4 comments:

Shaun & April said...

That is AWESOME! and VERY impressive!!

Larry and Janice said...

WOWWW!!! What a masterpiece, Jamie! And a super tribute to Team Kyle & Adam!! Still makes me tear up, tho! GREAT JOB - both Ironman and Fan!!!

Aly said...

I LOVED it!! I am so proud of my big bro! (and my big-brother-in-law, too, of course).

Heather said...

Kyle, that video is seriously awesome. Well done, Jamie, for putting it together! Heather thinks that video should be banned from our house, tho, because after watching it, I totally wanted to do an Ironman. Maybe one day ...
Also, we loved the pics of Mason's and Izzy's bday. Izzy is getting so big! What a cutie. And the kids all looked so great for their first day of school. Give them all bug hugs from us. Love you guys!

Todd & Heather