I've mentioned a couple of times Isabel's love of copying whatever she sees us doing. Just today I walked in to find her trying to give a bottle full of milk to one of her baby dolls (mostly succeeding in dripping it all over her bed, herself and the baby). Here's a couple more funny pics of her following along:
And here is her first time in piggy-tails! They didn't last long...
3 comments:
Ahhhh...her pigtails are SO cute!@! She is looking so big. So adorable.
I know - I can't believe how grown up Izzy's getting! And the strawberry blond - part Kyle & part Julie genes?
What a cute, cute family! I giggled and laughed through the whole thing to see those cute personalities from fuzzy pants, new ponytails, picture face, vampire princess & Jake's first day of school! We sure love you guys. I also love that you spew like I do with blogs: I forget for months, but can't leave anything else out when I finally get around to it!
Post a Comment