Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Hiking Collage

While putting together my Mexico pictures the other day I came across this collage of pictures that we made last summer and never posted. We feel like one of our big responsibilities as parents is to brainwash our kids into loving all the same things we do so we try to get up into the mountains as often as we can. This was our first succesful Y Hike since having Isabel. Our first attempt was when she was only 3 weeks old and due to technical difficulties we only made it about 100 yards. Things went a lot more smoothly this time and everyone except Izzie made it up and back down on their own!

1 comment:

Larry and Janice said...

I LOVE that you both love the same outdoor activities! And I want so much to do that Y hike again (since I last did it in college a million years ago). Any chance old gramma can join you guys sometime? I totally support your brainwash program!