Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanksgiving in Cancun!

After a ridiculously long wait....here are some of our pics from our Mexico trip! I was putting it off because I was going to make an Animoto video with them (like I did for Kyle's Ironman video) but they now require you to have an annual membership to make full length videos. RIDICULOUS! Its only $5 a month but I'm not gonna do it!!! So look at the pictures one at a time, get that Jason Mraz/Colby Caillet song Lucky running through your head (or whatever song you're in the mood to listen to) and you'll get the overall effect that I was going for. We had a fantastically fun trip and we still talk about wanting to go back all the time. We got to scuba dive through underground caves (cenotes), swim and swim and swim, shop downtown, drink all the pina coladas and diet coke we could handle, go to Sr. Frogs, and swim some more. We even had a chance to make turkey cookies! And Hallie got to go with Ryan, Nana, Kelli and TJ to Xel-ha, a really cool natural aquarium/water park. We loved it! Thank you thank you thank you Mom and Dad!!!

No comments: