Saturday, June 25, 2011

Still here!

To get totally up-to-date I would have had to get all the pics off my camera but I was afraid that if I added any more steps to this process it wouldn't get done today. But this is a good start, it at least gets us out of ski season :) I can't seem to fix the spacing on this post so sorry in advance for all the scrolling you'll have to do.


Isabel is full steam ahead into her "terrible" (terrific?) twos. I'll admit that as absolutely ridiculous as she can be sometimes she makes up for it by being even more adorable. Here she is helping to put her crib back together.


and "helping" me get my workout in...





I've been into Yoga this year and the kids love to practice some of the different poses with me. We've discovered that Mason has some crazy good balance ;)

Evidence of the crazy, cold wet spring we had. Here are Mason and his friend Carson building a "snow cannon" in the backyard.
We chased the heat down though and managed to get to St. George a couple of times.


One of our St. George trips was for Hallie's dance competition. One of their dances won this enormous trophy......luckily we didn't have to haul that thing home.

Here is Hallie looking so cute & ready to dance. She really hated those false eyelashes...

Jake on Dr. Seuss day. In typical me fashion I procrastinated figuring his costume out until the morning of but he really pulled it off.
Hallie the morning of her spelling bee. Kyle whipped up some awesome bee pancakes.











The kids with their Woodruff cousins in New Jersey. Living so far away from this side of our family we feel really blessed to see them as often as we do.













Izzie absolutely adores her little cousin Elli and chased her around any chance she could get.
The kids & I got to spend a few days in DC after the Jersey reunion. We loved spending time with our family there and getting to see all the DC sights.

3 comments:

Aly said...

Yay for an update!! I love the pictures. YOur kids are just too cute. Mason's balance is really impressive. I think he is probably way better than me! And Hallie looks ADORABLE in her falsies. That trophy was huge! And the morning of with that constume? I'm impressed. Wish we could come see you guys soon. Maybe next year when we have a little more wiggle room. OR, once you hit it big, come down to see us! My kids would LOVE to have their cousins come play. Nobody is ever going to come to see us down here!

Larry and Janice said...

I agree - YAY for your update! Such darling kids and awesome family! We're so excited we get to be closer!!!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

And we loved having you guys visit in DC. We're going to try all we can to come visit you guys in UT sometime this upcoming weather. Love the spelling bee pancakes, Jake's costume is amazing, congrats Hallie on the dancing trophy, Mason your headstands are fabulous, and we (especially Elli) miss that little cutie pie Izzy!