Wednesday, September 7, 2011

May


Pathetic! I know....but I am at least trying to catch up a bit :)


Here are the kids on their last day of school last year:









Hallie with Mrs. McQuivy,
Mason with Ms. Erica,
& Jake with Mrs. Broderick;


They all loved their teachers and had a fantastic year in school, we are really proud of all of them and their hard work.







Jake loved playing T-ball and being a Killer Bee! This was when he was still sick all the time from the cmv and ebv viruses, but he still managed to get some game time!







We went down to St. George mid month so I could do the SG Tri with my friend Stacia. We managed to get some swimming & hiking time in too.






Jake at his Kindergarten graduation program. He was the most adorable kindergartner! I'm going to miss this age...

No comments: