Wednesday, August 8, 2012

April 2012

These are our April highlights minus our Woodruff Family Reunion in Virginia and Hallie's dance performance.  Those are in a different folder & I haven't tracked them down yet...
We got fish!  We finally eased our way into the pet owning world with some fish and a little frog. 


April Fools!!  Kyle & I told the kids on Conference Sunday that we had gotten a call from the Bishop and they had to get dressed and go watch conference at church, we didn't let them in on our joke til they had their shoes on and were walking out the door.  We thought it was hilarious :) 

 Har!!  On our way to cousin Andrew's pirate birthday party.

Easter
 
 Happy Birthday to me!!

Ready for work!  This was take your kids to work day, Hallie couldn't go because she had a school field trip but the boys loved getting to go hang out with daddy.  Jake was really mad when they came home in the mid-afternoon instead of at dinner like Kyle usually does.

2-Wheeling!!  After trying and trying to teach Mason to ride without his training wheels I came out one day to find him doing it perfectly all on his own.  It was a very Mason thing to do.

1 comment:

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

I love the april fool's day joke- although it might have been just as much work for you! The kids look adorable in their pirate outfits too!