Wednesday, August 8, 2012

December 2011

Jake playing on his first basketball team.


Gingerbread houses with Kim & Angie



Christmas Eve with Grandma & Grandpa Woody

Driving through the golf course lights

Jingle Around the House!!


Matching PJs!!

I made a quilt for my mom out of all of the Christmas PJ pants she has given us over the years

The best part of Christmas...playing with all the new toys all day long!

The big move begins...we packed up the day after Christmas and moved on New Years Eve.  I didn't take any pics of that insanity but I just have to give a big THANKS to the Grays & Lawrences and everyone else who decided the best way to party on New Years was to hang out with us and help us unpack at our new house.  We feel very blessed to have such amazing friends and family.

No comments: