Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween '10

Isabel got into the dress-up spirit of Halloween early by insisting on wearing her glasses when she sees me wearing mine. She has turned into quite the copy-cat and it makes us laugh all the time. Here is Mason & Iz waiting to see Jake and Hallie at the schools Halloween parade. As you can see Izzie is a busy bumblebee and Mason (that day) was a pirate. Mason dressed as something different for every party or dress up activity in October. Some examples include Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Darth Vadar, Batman, a stripling warrior, Iron Man, a lion, Robin...I'm sure there were others. My huge regret is that I didn't document it better with the camera, it was hilarious.

Here are Hallie & Kyle on their way to the achievement days daddy daughter party. Hallie was a Vampire Princess and Jake was an astronaut.

3 comments:

Aly said...

I love the costumes. Iz is adorable. Seriously. And Mason? He is TOO funny.

Aly said...

Oh, and Jamie...you look really great!

Larry and Janice said...

I just can't believe anyone who doesn't "believe" in Halloween! Look at what a fun time your whole family had! Darling costumes and food - you make being kids so fun, Jamie!