Um....can I eat her up?!! Look at her so cute on that rock in her little swimsuit. Seriously. I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last. Oh, and can we move with you?
Love the Halloween post! Wish we could've been there to see all of Mason's costumes. Jake's bday looks like it was amazing! Nice job on the cake, Jamie. And Izzy is getting so cute. She has totally grown up fast. We love her little pouch gut that she's got and her little pig-tails!
3 comments:
Um....can I eat her up?!! Look at her so cute on that rock in her little swimsuit. Seriously. I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last. Oh, and can we move with you?
And her yummy little tummy! Can't wait to hug her and all the kids!
Love the Halloween post! Wish we could've been there to see all of Mason's costumes. Jake's bday looks like it was amazing! Nice job on the cake, Jamie.
And Izzy is getting so cute. She has totally grown up fast. We love her little pouch gut that she's got and her little pig-tails!
Post a Comment