Turning 6 was a landmark birthday for Jake because he got his first friend party! He invited his local cousins (miss you East-coasters!) and some of his neigborhood buddies over for a couple of hours of action packed fun :)
We had a rocket launch contest:
Ate moon cake and ice cream:
Made crazy aliens:

We had a rocket launch contest:And we commisioned local artist Kyl-e to do some pretty out of this world face painting:
It was a ton of high-energy fun and we especially loved getting to celebrate the birthday of our one-of-a-kind Jake. We love you buddy!
It was a ton of high-energy fun and we especially loved getting to celebrate the birthday of our one-of-a-kind Jake. We love you buddy!

3 comments:
Awesome! That is a GREAT party. And those invites are amazing. Who did those? And the cake and the aliens and just EVERYTHING! Happy Birthday, Jakey! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
Thanks Alyson :) I made the invites. Most crafting and scrapbooking-type projects make me break out in a cold sweat but I actually really love the digital stuff.
Wow - the best ever space party I've EVER seen!!! Jake must've been "out of this world" (sick pun!) - what a fun time for him! And I love seeing Kyle use his dormant artist talents!
Post a Comment