Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bon Voyage!!

One of my to do's before I leave for Europe (in ten minutes) was to catch up on blogging. So this is some of the fastest blogging I have ever done :) We are going to try and blog as we go while we're on our trip so our kids can see what we're doing, we'll see how that goes.... After weeks of preperation, phone calls, arranging car pools, cleaning, shopping, making a 20+ page info book for the sitters, etc. I think we're ready to go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Such cute pictures and what a darling family:) Hope you have a great trip, so jealous!!!
I know we say this all the time but we really should get together sometime soon...I don't know if you've heard or not but we are expecting twins, due in March!!! Crazy!!!

Baylin said...

LUCKY!! you guys are going to paris?

soooo jealous!!