Saturday, September 24, 2011

Paris! Day 1 & 2

FINALLY safe and sound in our apartment and the beautiful view of the rooftops from our windows.
Notre Dam from the front and back.
Eating a yummy dinner crepe down by the river with Ratatoullie!
This is as far down as I can comment (stupid blogger!) above is Kyle at our front door and the street our apt Is on, the rest are us at the Louvre, some of the Louvre Highlights, us on top of the Eiffel Tower at sunset, the tower lit up at night, inside the pyramid at the Louvre, a painting with Hallie & Izzie in it (bottom 2 girls), us at the Arc de Triumph, and me at a sidewalk cafe having dinner.

2 comments:

Aly said...

So fun! The rat picture kinda grossed me out, but the rest are gorgeous. I am a little confused about the painting with your kids in it? Is that some inside thing like you are trying to "find" your kids in Paris or are you just having a really hard time letting go? The Eiffel tower is gorgeous!

Jamie said...

I just saw that painting near the end of our visit at the Louvre and the two little girls in it reminded me of Hallie & Izzie so I thought it would be fun to take a picture and show them. Then I tried to look for a painting "of my boys" on our way out but all the paintings with little boys in them were really depressing so I skipped it. Yes! I am having a way harder time letting go than I thought I would...I guess that's a good thing ;)