Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kyles BDay

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Way back in September Kyle took another big step into his 30-somethings. We celebrated by going to breakfast as a family and then spending the day in Park City shopping and hiking. It was a good day. When I've told people this they laugh because what man in his right mind wants to spend his birthday shopping at outlet stores? But in my defense (for planning that as our activity), we spent all our time at the Nike and Pearl Izumi outlets and I swear he wasn't miserable. Besides, any day that ends hiking in the mountains is a success in my mind.






2 comments:

Larry and Janice said...

I love the catch-up blogs! Fun to see Kyle's celebration. My guess is that his favorite activity is anything with the family - even if it means outlet stores. But the Park City hike is definitely the icing - looks like it was a beautiful day!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Happy Late Bday, you shop-a-holic hiking stud, you!